E-shop is the internet shop which provides products and services created by “Autocover” company, based in Thessaloniki, on Napoleontos Zerva 6 str. Greece. Phone no. 2310 835463. Please read carefully the following terms since the navigation of the autocover.gr website implies their full acceptance. In case you do not agree you should not proceed to use it.
Amendment of terms and conditions
The manufacturer reserves the right to unilaterally amend or update these terms and conditions of transactions made through e-shop without prior notice, informing visitors by posting new terms and conditions on the website of this online store.
Limitation of Liability
Autocover is not liable against the customers/users for any damages that may result from the execution or not of their order. The company is also noncommittal as for the time of the delivery of the products in cases of force majeure (eg. Bad weather, stikes, etc.). In such cases, if the products can't be delivered within the specified time, you will be notified via e-mail, so that you will be able to decide whether, under these conditions, you wish the completion of your order. Baufox assumes no responsibility for any situation out of its own fault and will do everything humanly possible for your convenience.
E-shop can't vouch for the availability of the products, however it can ensure that the consumers will be timely informed in case that they are unavailable.
The Autocover online store is in no case responsible for any legal or civil and/or criminal requirements, nor for any damage (direct, special or consequential, which, indicatively and not restrictively, alternatively and/or cumulatively results in loss of profits, data, lost profits compensation etc.) from site visitors or others on grounds related to the operation or not and/or the use of the website and/or the inability to provide services and/or information available on the website and/or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and/or services and/or information available through the website. The information and recommendations given by the company for the use and application of the products sold by Autocover is based on knowledge and experience of the company and is advisory. In no case can any responsibility be established against the company for the advisory information, given t hat they are provided among other things, considering the client's descriptions regarding the situation credible, which can in no way be guaranteed.
Users accept, agree and conclude to make a lawful and appropriate use of e-shop. Therefore users indicatively and not restrictively agree not to use the Autocover electronic shop for:
1. Sending, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting in any other way, any content, which is contrary to the law as well as the honest and merchantable morals, interferes in any way with the private life and the personal and social rights of third parties, is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, violates the privacy of another, shows empathy, or is racial, ethnic or discriminates,
2. Causing harm to minors in any way,
3. Sending, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting in any other way, any content, for which users have no right to transmit under the law or contractual or management relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of labor relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
4. Sending, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting in any other way, any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of others,
5. Mislead anyone as to the origin of the e-shop content, to harm in any way the reputation of Autocover or third parties, to prevent any user to access the e-shop,
6. To establish and promote, in any manner, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited by the recipient emails (spam), chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unwanted content,
7. Sending, publishing, sending via e-mail or transmitting in any other way, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy the equipment and/or any software or hardware,
8. Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or rules,
9. Harassment of third parties in any way,
10. Collecting or storing personal data about other users. In any case of use, unlawful or contrary to these conditions, users are required to compensate Autocover for any consequential damage.
This site is the official online shop of Autocover. Except for the specified exceptions (copyright of third parties, partners and suppliers), the entire content of the website, including images, text and audiovisual material, graphics, photographs, texts, services and products are property of Autocover and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Any copying, reproduction, standardization, resale or action misleading the public about the real provider of the website's content is forbidden. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of Autocover.